Because safety is our biggest concern, we have some safety protocols in place.
• All adult volunteers will be wearing a mask.
• All children 6 years & older will need to wear a mask or use one of our provided face shields.
• All areas will be sanitized after each service.
• Nursery & Toddlers will have a temp check before each service.
• We ask that parents refrain from bringing kids to the VVKids area if they have a cough or running a fever. They will be plenty of fun the next week!
There is nothing more important to a parent than knowing their baby is safe and comfortable. At Valley View, we recognize this. Providing babies with a clean, safe and happy environment is a priority that we take very seriously. If attending the service without distractions is something you desire, let us help. Our fully trained and background checked team of volunteers is ready with open arms.
When it comes to preschoolers... WE KNOW! We know that their favorite past time is MOVING! That’s why we are so committed to providing an environment where wiggles are welcome! Our combination of fun music, hands-on activities, and exciting Bible stories both teach & entertain. Let the fun begin! Each leader is background checked and trained to help your kids learn about God in a fun and safe environment.
Every Sunday, we celebrate how cool God is, and how exciting it is to know Him! Not only are our volunteers background checked and trained, but they are also passionate and creative when it comes to teaching children about God. When you get here, just look for the big blue wall, and we will be close by to greet you! Each week, we provide helpful tools to help parents carry on a spiritual discussion throughout the week … intentional conversations that mirror what the kids learned on Sunday.